We are committed to recognising and valuing all clients and employees fairly and equally. We actively promote diversity within our profession, clients and our wider community.
We are a Gender Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Charter signatory. The Law Society of Ireland Charter is a public commitment by legal practices to promote the values of diversity, equality and inclusion.
As a signatory we commit to treating all individuals and groups of individuals fairly and equally and no less favourably, specific to their needs, in areas of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, class, disability or membership of the Traveller Community. We:-
- Recognise the individual needs of those we employ and support them to develop to their full potential
- Ensure equal access to opportunities for those we employ
- Ensure our policies, procedures and processes promote gender equality, diversity and inclusion
- Carry out our work without bias, in a respectful and non-discriminatory manner
- Build awareness and understanding of the benefits of promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion
- Robert Bourke, Partner, is responsible for meeting the Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter commitments.
Our team are not only passionate about improving diversity, inclusion and social mobility but celebrate our diversity.