Property services which I strive to provide in the most diligent and quickest way possible, include the purchase, mortgage, and sale of residential and commercial property; residential leasing and ground rent applications.
Within probate, I prepare and execute wills, prepare and execute enduring powers of attorney, extract grants of probate and letters of administration on the death of the owner of real estate or personal property, and the distribution of estates to the beneficiaries.
I love assisting clients to purchase their next new home in the most stress-free, efficient and legally assured way possible. One of my most favourite times is informing clients that the sale has completed and organising for keys to their new home. It is really rewarding and exciting being a part of helping people move forward in their lives, be that in buying or selling. Equally within probate, it is always reassuring to assist clients to finalise these matters to allow them to move on with their lives in the best way possible.
In my spare time, I am an avid Tipperary GAA and Munster Rugby supporter.
Education, Awards & Accolades
- University College Cork, BCL
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma Property Tax
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
- A member of Galbally Voluntary Housing Association
- Regularly gives presentations on wills and estate planning to organisations including the ICA and various charitable institutions.