I am a Business Development Manager within HOMS Assist operational leadership team, for our three offices in Dublin, Limerick, and Cork. I joined the firm in 2017 having worked as a solicitor in the legal industry for over 15 years with a specialisation in business administration.
I work with our high-performing professionals to support and develop key relationships with corporate and private clients, including value-add services, communication, management information and fostering cost and time efficiencies to increase the overall standard of the services provided. I utilise channels including digital marketing, public relations, advertising, events, and sponsorship to support clients. My responsibility is ensuring that clients and contacts have seamless interactions with the firm across all communications and events including digital media, advertising and sponsorships.
Education, Awards & Accolades
- Member of MBA Association of Ireland
- Member of Professional Marketing (PM) Forum
- Member of Limerick Solicitors Bar Association
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- University College Dublin, MBA
- Griffith College Dublin, BL
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland