I am a Solicitor at HOMS Assist and I joined the firm in 2014. With over twenty years of experience in dealing with family law, I also have expertise in litigation, property and commercial related matters, which is hugely beneficial when dealing with family assets. With this skill set and our committed team, we deliver high-quality legal advice.
I endeavour to achieve the best outcomes for my clients with clear, unambiguous advice on divorce, judicial separation, the financial consequences of marital breakdown, recognition of foreign divorces, civil partnership, cohabitation and non-marital relationships. I also assist in resolving conflicts involving children, access, guardianship and child abduction, paternity disputes and maintenance.
Family Law is a unique area of law which requires the utmost skill and care in how it is approached, explained and represented. With this in mind, I offer a service which always places my client’s present and future, together with the best interests of children, at the forefront and heart of the case. Mediation and litigation are always carefully considered and explained.
In my spare time, I enjoy cross fit, pilates and running.
- International relocation of children cases including working with international firms to achieve same.
- High Court case involving foreign custody order where no international instrument is applicable which came before the Court of Appeal.
- High Court case involving family business with foreign trusts.
- Surrogacy cases seeking declaration of parentage and guardianship of infants in the Circuit Court.
- Circuit Court cases involving family business including farming and companies.
- Recognition of Foreign Divorces
- Property settlements between married and co-habitants on relationship breakdown
- Successful resolution of a case in urgent circumstances involving significant assets.
I found the support of Caroline and her team amazing, she understood the emotional impact while ensuring I understood each stage of the process.
Caroline and her team’s professionalism ensured that I understood the process at all times, she separated the emotional and contractual side, ensuring that I made informed decisions at all times.
Thank you so much Caroline for all your help, support and advice on what was a very long drawn out and daunting case.
Education, Awards & Accolades
- University of Limerick (BA(ES))
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Family Law
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Commercial Law
- Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance
- Admitted to Law Society of Ireland